CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, Clarissa!!!!

My baby turned five today. Sniff. Sniff. I can't believe she's five already. And when we return from vacation, she'll have the weekend to get ready for her first day of kindergarten. WOW - where has the time gone?!

We spent the day at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, since it was free to get in with our zoo membership from home. It was also free parking, so that was another pretty cheap, yet FUN day. YAY. The kids LOVE all the interactive things at the zoo, and Jacob had saved his quarters for the duck feeding stand. The weather was perfect, and it was the perfect way to celebrate CJ's birthday.

Thanks to a wonderful angel, Clarissa was able to go to her FAVORITE restaurant for dinner tonight--Texas Roadhouse. She asked me to thank my friend again for the giftcard because she LOVED that treat and it was no longer in the budget after our car trouble last week. She enjoyed her meal, especially the peanuts, and she liked when the servers danced.










5 comments:

Rene said...

Happy Birthday Clarissa!

I'm so glad you guys are having a fun vacation.

Hugs to all!

Brynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE!!!

I'm so glad you were able to go & do something fun for her b day, she looks so happy to be at her favorite restaurant. I LOVE the pic of her with her head on Jacob's shoulder, darling!

Traci said...

Happy Birthday! Tossing peanut shells on the floor sounds like a spectacular bday to me!

Beth said...

As they say at Roadhouse, "It's your birthday! Yeeee Haaawwww!"

Michelle said...

Great pictures Brandi - and Happy Birthday Clarissa! You have beautiful kids. I love the Roadhouse - yum (though my DS has a hard time walking on the peanut shells). :)

Have a great weekend!