CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yogi Bear Campground

The kids were ecstatic to go back to Yogi Bear campground for swimming yesterday. It was such a LONG day, though they did great and had so much fun. They rode water slides for almost two hours, and Jacob tried a speed slide for the first time! I at first said no when he asked to try it, but I decided that I have to let him try new things, especially since he doesn't usually want to try things. So, I said yes. He went. He survived. LOL. And he LOVED it!!!













3 comments:

Brynn said...

That's 1 brave boy you have there, there is no way in the world you could even pay me to go down that slide!

Looks like you are having a great time, hopefully you'll be refreshed & ready to take on the world when you get back.

Traci said...

I'm so glad that you guys are all having such a good time! It looks like such fun too!

Kaye said...

That looks like so much fun!!