CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

90 Years Young

Ron's grandma turned 90 last week, so we took a trip to Ohio to visit her. The kids thought her apartment as the assisted living home was neat - especially the red heat lamp in the bathroom. It was on most of our visit even though nobody took a shower.

The kids were grungy and tired from being at the zoo all day, but I managed to get a picture...even if Jacob was being goofy with his eyes. They affectionately call her Nanny, and they love how much she loves them. And they also love her candy and mints. .
















I also managed to get a picture of Ron and his grandma, which is almost a miracle...the man does NOT like to have his picture taken. I wish I knew how to take care of that glare on her glasses - though that would require that I have a photo editing program. LOL



Happy 90th birthday, Nanny.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Oh how I miss my Nanny, she passed a few years ago at 98. Your kids are so lucky!