CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Clareism

CJ woke up this AM and screamed "IS TODAY MY BIRTHDAY PARTY?"

I chuckled and said no, it's another week and a half away. She started to cry and got back in bed and put the covers over her head.

I went in to talk to her about it and explained that her birthday is actually 3 weeks away, but she's lucky that she can have her party sooner.

She cried "It stinks."

I said I know, but you just have to wait.

She said "No it stinks because I tooted" - which was followed by lots of giggling and laughter.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

That is "Toot" funny! never a dull moment at your house, is there?! LOL

Stacey said...

She is so funny!!!

Emmy said...

J and I are still laughing. That made my whole day!

Sherry said...

Hilarious. I want to read this to someone here at home with me, but it's after midnite and I don't think I should wake them for this. So, I will just LOL by myself. TFS!