CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gratitude

grat·i·tude
–noun
the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful: He expressed his gratitude to everyone on the staff.

While I still feel emotionally defeated, I thought it only fair that I also share another emotion I have toward a very special person right now. Gratitude.

I feel gratitude toward an amazing woman. She has no idea how much I appreciate her kindness, and she can't even imagine how perfect her timing was. I have more problems than I care to share online, and I'm having such a hard time right now that I can't even talk about it. But she always manages to bring a smile to my face. She doesn't know the depths of my problems, yet she knows just how to make me smile and realize there is hope.

I won't "out" her in case she doesn't want me to. If she wants to be known she can comment here. But please know that I am ETERNALLY grateful for your thoughtfulness and hope to meet you sooner rather than later. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being you.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Ok, I know I'm nosy, but heck, I want to know who this person is!!!

I hope you're feeling a little better & I hope you get to go & enjoy your vacation, you so deserve it!

Beth said...

Sometimes problems don't seem so big if you share them with someone else. You know where to find me if you want to lighten your load. I'm always willing to listen, and I'd never judge. I'll pray for you for sure, Brandi.