CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting to Know Me..

I know, I know...ANOTHER questionaire. Sorry, but I don't have anything else to blog about right now. LOL!

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Get Smart - FUNNY!!!

2. BOOK ARE YOU READING? You The Owners Manual by Dr. Michael Roizen & Dr. Mehmet Oz

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Anything with scrapbook ideas

5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cinnamon Stick candles, vanilla

6. FAVORITE FOODS? I'm a meat and potatoes gal...and my butt shows it!

7. FAVORITE SOUND? Nothing but the wind and animals outside

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Failure

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? It's time to walk

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Wendys

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? No more kids for me.

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY..."? it wouldn't solve my problems.

13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? On the highway, yes. Through town, no.

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but I sleep with Clare a lot of nights. That little stinker sneaks in my room so quietly.

15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? They are both, but I do love watching them when I can

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A Saturn that I totaled three days before my wedding shower.

17. FAVORITE DRINK? Water. Pomegrante Fusion Smirnoff Ice isn't bad, either.

18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME..." I would volunteer at the animal shelter

19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes, but only if it is steamed all the way through.

20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I don't think I'd dye it any color.

21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN: Marion, OH; Toledo, OH; Metro Detroit, MI

22. NAME ALL THE STATES/COUNTRIES YOU HAVE VISITED: I've visited Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Virginia, Washington DC, Nebraska, and I don't know where else in the US. I've also been to Canada, Sweden, Gernmany, Norway, and Holland.

23. GLASS - HALF EMPTY OR FULL? Outwardly, I am half-full. Most people that meet me tell me that they like my smile and positive attitude. I wish I felt the same on the inside!

24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Hockey

25. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: She obviously wants to get to know me better.

26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing, except maybe some dust and dog hair.

27. TOILET PAPER -OVER OR UNDER? Under

28. SEAT UP OR DOWN? Down

29. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Morning person, as long as I go to bed ontime. If I stay up late, I can't get up in the AM!

28. OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Over medium for me, with wheat toast.

31. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? A spa - which I'd LOVE right now.

32. FAVORITE PIE? Lemon meringiue

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Hey, that was a pretty fun one, I hadn't seen that one before. I think I may steal that from you.

Beth said...

Brandi, if you ever make it down to my house, I will make you a lemon meringue pie and we can play Trivial Pursuit all night long. It's my favorite game on earth!