CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Defeated

de·feat (dĭ-fēt')

1. To win victory over; beat.
2. To prevent the success of; thwart: Internal strife defeats the purpose of teamwork.
3. Law To make void; annul.

Today, I feel defeated. I don't know what God has in store for me or what all this crap in my life is supposed to be teaching me. I also still think he's picked the wrong person because I CAN.NOT.HANDLE all this! I'm a little lost, and quite frankly, I'm a little angry. Most of all, I'm just defeated.

6 comments:

Menjiness said...

Hang in there!!!! Big hugs to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello- I got your blog from another blog's feedjit. I noticed the Huntington, WV and had to come over to look.
I am from Ashland, KY and graduated HS in Huntington. :) Hope ya don't mind.

Beth said...

Brandi, wish I could help. Praying for you, sweetie!

Amanda said...

(((HUGGS))) You are a strong woman and can make it through this. One step at a time, one minute at a time, one day at a time. Stay strong!

Brynn said...

Oh Brandi, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this! ((((HUGS)))), hang in there. Let me know if I can do anything. You also know how to get ahold of me if you want to vent, scream, or even cry, heaven knows you won't call just to talk! LOL

Just remember your 13,000 closest friends are all behind you, (picture the verizon commercials) & are here helping you to stand strong!

The Alphabet Gang said...

Oh, Clover! :(

Big hugs coming to you from the Bluegrass.

You can kick this blue funk. Heck, anyone who can grow killer fingernails can fend off any defeat, right? :D

Carmiehead
PS peek at my blog entry for today -- that first sentence might just cheer you up. {hugs}