CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Husband Tag

I've been tagged by Char ... keep reading to see if YOU have been tagged!

What is his name? Ron

How long have you been married? 11 Years

How long did you date? 11 months

How old is he? 35

Who eats more? Him

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? Ron is taller

Who sings better? Me, which sure isn't saying a whole lot! LOL!!

Who's temper is worse? Mine, though my fuse is much longer than his

Who does the laundry? Mostly me since he's in KY all the time, but he does help when he's home.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who cooks dinner? Mostly me since he's in KY all the time, but he does help when he's home.

Who mows the lawn? Ron or the neighbor boy. I used to do it before my tumor grew, and now I'm not allowed.

Who wears the pants in the family? I'm not sure there are any pants in this family!

OK, so I need to tag someone ... Diane (hey, she's ALMOST married)

0 comments: