CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

I swear, I DO want to Move

I got a call from a representative of our real estate agent today. She wanted to know if an agent can show my house tonight between 8:30 and 9:00pm. We have listed on our papers that all viewings must end by 8:00pm. I declined. I know it would seem to some that I should let anyone come whenever the hell they want because we need the foot traffic - but my kids are asleep by then!!

I told the lady that they are welcome to come anytime before 8pm, as listed on our paperwork. She was quite rude and simply said she'd let them know they can't come when they want to. Yeah, bite my big toe lady. My life is hard enough, and I don't need YOU getting rude with me.

Hmph.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

That was the WORST part about having our house for sale. I totally feel for you. You could always tell them, sure, come on by, but we WILL be here & my kids WILL be asleep, so you won't be able to see the bedrooms.

Sorry, but that's ridiculous to expect you to not be there that late at night! I can't imagine wanting to go house hunting then. Stupid people!

Beth said...

The nerve of some people...I hated selling our house, and that was the main reason! Hoping yours sells soon!

Char said...

I don't blame you for being annoyed! How rude. I'd be telling them to bite more than my big toe! LOL
Good luck, hope it sells soon!
Char