CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Compassion of a 7 Year Old

Clarissa took a spill on the monkey bars at school today. It happened right as I arrived because I could hear her screaming inside the building when I was signing them out from camp. I told Jacob to collect his things and meet me outside. There she was, covered in dirt that had the outlines of the stones all over her body. She was sitting in her camp counselor's lap crying hysterical. Apparently, my poor baby fell right on her face. What exactly does stone rash look like on my four year old?














After dinner, Jacob sat down to do the "homework" he got in his reading program yesterday. He was asked to draw a picture and write one sentence telling what his picture is about. (Yes, that's WAY to easy for him, but that's what they wanted.) Well, here it is. Clarissa was not amused.


1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thats a better drawing than MY 7 year old! (ok, he's 8 lol) Hope she heals quickly and well... why on earth do they have ROCKS under the money bars?!