CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School's In Session!!!

Today was the kids' first day of school. Jacob entered the school for his first day of 2nd grade proudly with a wave to Dad, and Clarissa entered the school for her first day of kindergarten with great trepidation...and squeezing on to my hand so tight. She did not want to go in there today. I know she's fine already - she was fine two minutes after walking in the school. But for those few minutes we stood outside waiting, I saw her scared side. She doesn't often let anyone see her that vulnerable. Today she didn't care. She didn't cry - but came very close. I'm sure when she comes home today, she will be smiling with excitement.

Here are some shots I took at home before we left.














1 comments:

Brynn said...

They look so sweet! I can't wait to hear how her first day went, how exciting.

I just sent my Bray off to start his 2nd year of MS, next will be the 5th & 1st grader. YIKES! What am I going to do with a quiet house all day?

Be sure to tell us all the fun stories they come home with.