CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

On Vacation...



After a week of car troubles and other uncertainty, we made it to the cottage for vacation. We've already been out on the boat a few times, and both kids have caught quite a few fish. Jacob caught a catfish already, and he's ecstatic because Clarissa was the only one that did that last time. Now Clarissa can't wait to catch one again!

We spent the day at a local campground today that has three pools and a small water park. CJ went on a water slide for the first time today, and she LOVED it!! She went a few times and cried when I dragged her out to leave. She can't wait to go back later in the week.

Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts this week. I had a roller coaster week, and I appreciate all the positive vibes you all sent me. I really should not be spending money on vacation after all the money I spent on my car to get us here, but I need this time.

And as you can tell from this picture, I've already been soaking in the sun. Ahhhhhhh.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You look GREAT! So glad you are there and having fun. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home. Miss you!

Sue said...

Well, while I'm sorry we won't get together this week, I'm ECSTATIC that you got away. Enjoy it!

Brynn said...

Oh Brandi, I'm so glad you made it. You look great & it sounds like you're all having a great time. Enjoy your break, heaven knows you deserve it!

Keep posting pics so we can live vicariously through you!

Amanda said...

ENJOY the week! You certainly deserve it. I hope you are able to come back energized and rejuvenated. :)

Beth said...

Have a great vacation, Brandi. You need it!

Traci said...

Awesome pic! Makes me want to run away on vacation somewhere too. I'm so glad that you were able to go.. It was a much needed break for ya.

Kaye said...

What a terrific photo! You look beautiful!!