CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

What the Hell was I Thinking?!




I have a water problem in my basement, so I decided that I had to find the source--which includes knocking down a wall. I can't afford to hire anyone right now, so I thought I'd do it myself. What the HELL was I Thinking?! I've only got two panels of dry wall ripped off, and I'm in so much pain that I'm in tears, literally. My entire back is sore, and I'm having the pins and needles tingling all over from irritating my tumor too much. CRAP!!!

I was really hoping to get the entire outside wall ripped out this weekend, and I really don't think it's going to happen. I've already taken a Lyrica, and I'm going to take a pain pill in a while. If I can recover alright, I'll try again tomorrow, but I'm just not sure that's possible. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am tired of this tumor ruining every aspect of my life. I am tired of being a single mom and trying to take care of everything in this house while also keeping everything normal for my kids. I would really like to crawl into a hole and hide. Forever.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh Brandi :( ((((HUGS))))

Do you have any friends (or their husbands) you can call on to give you a hand? Bribe them with chocolate or beer if you have to!

I know how hard it is being a married-but-single mum. I can't imagine what it's like being unwell on top of it. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you Brandi!

Traci said...

I know I'm late in reading this but I'm still offering you up a big hug from a few states over!!!! I wish I could come help.

I have to say that I agree with Donna. I think that you have earned the right to ask for a little more help from friends or family... please do so?