CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friends are the Flowers of Life

Can I just tell you how lucky I am?! Diane is coming to visit tomorrow. I've been waiting for this for a month -- I can't wait. We were going to try and organize my scrap room, but there won't be time now. Why? Because we're going to see our bed-ridden pregnant friend, Tiffany. YAY!! Then, we're going to go to dinner at a pub and see four other SSers. Double YAY!!

I am so excited for this weekend!!!! Seriously, I feel like a giddy little girl. I plan to enjoy some much needed girl-time, and I'm exited to see so many friends. I hope you have a great weekend, too!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Awwww....I didn't know Tiff was on bed rest! Please give her big hug for me and tell her I miss her (and if you remember, can you get her email address for me? I'd love to get in touch with her!)

Have a great day!

Lee said...

I didn't know Tiff was on bed rest either! Give her big hugs from me too. :) And, a hug for Diane. And, if you can manage, give yourself a big hug, too!

Traci said...

I am absolutely, entirely, incredibly jealous. Nuff said.

Amanda said...

Jealous!!! Please give her a hug for me :) If I had seen this earlier today I would have asked you to give Tiff one too lol. Diane will have to give you one from me hehehe