CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PSA: How NOT to spend your money

Listen very carefully because I'm going to give you a very important tip on how NOT to spend your money. Whatever you do, do not have radiation. It costs approximately $21,000/week. Can you say GULP?! That's what I said when I saw the bill. I've been trying to negotiate my portion with the hospital, but so far they aren't budging.

I am very blessed to have medical insurance because I'm only have to pay half of that amount. That said, I owe the hospital more money than I can even sell my house for right now. Very depressing. And even more depressing...they want me to do this again!

Hell no, I won't go. Hell no, I won't go. Sorry. That's what's going through my head though.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Can I just say... HOLY FREAKIN COW!!! That's a LOT of $, I certainly hope it does something helpful!!! YIKES is all I can think of!

Donna said...

HOW MUCH????? Sincerely hope it works for you first time round!! Don't blame you for not wanting to go again. Thoughts and prayers with you!!

amy said...

Health care is just growing exponentially by the day. It makes it impossible for any of us to get the help we need. That is just not right.
I hope the hospital will begin to see the light and realize they need to take what they can get at this point.