CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Controversial Survey

[01]Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The controversial Survey?
Sure -- that's why I copied this.


[02] Would you do meth if it was legalized?
No. I've never done an illegal drug and don't intend to start now.


[03] Abortion: for or against it?
While I'm pro-choice (because let's face it--it's not the government's business to legislate a woman's body), I personally believe abortion is morally wrong, except in cases where there is a plausible medical reason. I know people who have used abortion as birthday control more than once, and that, IMO, is despicable. If you don't want kids, don't have sex.


[04] Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
No.


[05] Do you believe in the death penalty?
Absolutely.


[06] Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?
I'm still undecided. And this isn't a wishy washey answer to try and avoid the question. I truly can't decide what I think about it. On one hand, part of me thinks it should be treated just like alcohol. On the other hand, I think there are a lot of scary implications about making it legal.


[07] Are you for or against premarital sex?
I'm not really for or against it. I just think people should choose their sexual partners wisely and protect themselves from disease and unwanted pregnancy. Refer to my abortion answer above.


[08] Do you believe in God?
Yes I do.


[09] Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
No. I've changed my mind on this issue so many times over the last eight years or so. Ask me in a month, and it might be yes.


[10] Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
Yes I think it's wrong because of the key word in the question--ILLEGALLY. If anyone wants to come to the USA to contribute as a positive member of society, I'm all for it, as long as it's done legally.


[11] A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it?
It's a family decision, and I can't comment on another family's situation I know nothing about.


[12] Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
No.


[13] Should the war in Iraq be called off?
No. You don't just "call off" a war. I think we should put together a solid exit strategy and start moving troops as soon as we can, but I am against a quick withdraw because I don't believe it's in the best interest of the USA.


[14] Assisted suicide is illegal do you agree?
Another tough one because of the implications it brings, but I think I'd say the decision should be left to the individual. The hard thing is, how do you determine if someone is capable of making this decision for themselves? Where are the lines drawn? I think it would turn into an ethical nightmare, yet I don't think people should be forced to suffer if they are coherent and choose not to live.


[15] Do you believe in spanking your children?
My kids would most definitely tell you that I do.


[16] Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
No way!


[17] Who do you think would make a better president? McCain or Obama?
McCain


[18] Do you think Obama will be killed?
No, though I know several people who have legitimate concerns that will be attempts made on his life. I've been told to expect "a decent attempt" in less than two years. I'm praying that doesn't happen.


[19] Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves?
Yep. I think it should be branded on them for life, however short that may be.


[20] Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
No. I don't expect everyone else to feel the same way as I do. I just hope they have the same respect toward me and my answers and don't "bash" me about it. But if they do, that's fine. I have thick skin.

1 comments:

Donna said...

Apart from the politics thing I'm in Australia) I'm with you on the rest so there'll be no bashing from here!!