CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Friday! It's Friday!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I made it through another week. YAY! I know it's sad that I focus on Fridays all week, but what can I say--I need the weekends. And Ron hasn't been here in two weeks, so I am looking very forward to having some help with the kids this weekend. And of course they are very excited to see him.

We are doing A LOT this weekend. Tonight, I'm taking the kids to a Halloween party at their school from 6:30 - 8:00. We'll come home, get them to bed and then I'll watch some shows from the DVR.

Tomorrow morning we're going to see High School Musical 3, though the kids don't know it yet. Clarissa will be SO excited, and Jacob won't be...but he's going anyways. LOL! After the movie, we'll go to lunch and then go home and get ready for more Halloween activities. Our city has Trunk or Treat this Saturday at 5:00pm and then our church has it at 7:00pm. The kids are THRILLED with all the Halloween activities.

Sunday, we have church and lunch and then Ron leaves again. :( Jacob has swimming in the evening, and then we get ready to start the week all over again.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!

0 comments: