CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crop Success!!

I attended a 12-hour crop yesterday at a local church. They hold this twice a year to raise money for their youth program. It's always a lot of fun -- good fellowship, good classes and GREAT food!

I was originally going to take supplies to make cards, since my scrap room is a MESS. But, I decided to sort some photos and organize some paper and embellishments to get some pages done. I completed 18 double page layouts yesterday. WOOHOO!!! Well, some of them need titles since I didn't take my Cricut, but that won't take long. I am so impressed that I got so much done.

I now have through the summer of 2006 complete. YAY!

2 comments:

Donna said...

18 DPS .. Wow! Well done. Sounds like you had a great day!!

Brynn said...

You mean we're supposed to actually SCRAP at these things? YIKES, guess I better get my butt in gear & get some stuff together to take with me.

I'm glad you got so much done, that's great!