CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The End.

My soccer season is over. The boys did great and learned a lot this year. I was so proud of them, and they were even proud of themselves. We won our last game, which really made the season end on a great note.

After the game, one of the moms handed me a card, but it was cold and dark, so I didn't open it until we got home. In it was a gift certificate for a local restaurant. That was so thoughtful, and I appreciate the gesture very much. We have our banquet Monday night, so I can thank them in person there.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Holy cow, it's letting me leave a comment, YAY!!!

I'm so glad it's finally over for you. Go & enjoy your "free" dinner, you totally deserve it!!!

Amanda said...

PPPPSSSSTTTT.... You've been tagged.