CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

There must be an end...

I had a really great weekend, and I was sad to see it come to an end. Diane arrived Saturday morning, and we went out to see Tiffany. We took her for lunch, hung out and talked and then went back to her place and talked. It was so nice to visit, and Tiffany looks GREAT. She is mostly following her doctors orders, and she's feeling much better than she was last week.

We left her place around 4:00 and rushed home so that I could get out of my sweatpants and ready for dinner with more friends. Diane and I got ready very quickly and then rushed off to the pub to meet more friends. We had a nice dinner with great conversation, a few drinks and then went to Starbucks to visit for a while. It was such a nice evening -- I LOVE meeting up with old friends.

This morning, Diane and I just sat around and chatted for a while. We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch, and she's now on her way home. Booohooooooo!!! And though I'm disappointed that it had to come to an end, I'm grateful for the chance to have such a great weekend. Thanks, Diane!! (and Sue and Amy and Kathy)

4 comments:

Rene said...

I just love those weekends with good friends :) They make everything worth while!

By the way, I enjoyed my weekend with Steph, Jen and Ruth too!!!

Lee said...

So glad you had such a great time - hanging with friends is the best. And I love the new look of your blog!

Char said...

Brandi - so glad you had a great weekend! Friends make everything better, don't they?

Sherry said...

Sounds like you had such an awesome time! I would love to meet ANY of you. =]