CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm Grateful For...

I'm having another "low" right now, so I decided to try and turn it around and blog about the things that I'm grateful for in life. I have so many of them, and I have to focus on them during times like this.

I am grateful for...

Having two healthy and happy children

Having shelter that is safe for my family

Having the money to feed and clothe my family

Having a job that pays my bills and helps with my insurance costs

Having WONDERFUL medical professionals tracking my health

Having insurance to help me pay for my wonderful doctors

Having a car to transport my family

Having a wonderful family

Having an AMAZING support group at SS and through those I've met there

Having steadfast faith in God


I'm sure there are many, many more. But this was enough for me to turn my frown upside down. LOL.

I hope you have a lot to be grateful for, too.

6 comments:

Rene said...

{{{HUGS}}}

Char said...

Brandi - good for you for looking (and realizing) the positives. When we are in a "low" sometimes it is hard to pull ourselves back up. If you need anything, please know I am here for you.

Amanda said...

(((HUGGS))) Good for you for focusing on the positives!

Melissa said...

Love you, Brandi! I am grateful for YOU!

amy said...

Brandi~
Your blog makes me giggle everytime I see the feel your boobies sign.
Sending hugs and hoping you feel better. You have quite a bit on your plate with your health and your husband's.

Stacey said...

Sending hugs!!!

BTW, you won the giveaway on my blog. :) Make sure to send your address to me- mrslokovic@yahoo.com