CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Dreams

Have you ever had a dream where everything seemed very real, either during the dream or after you woke up? I'll share mine. Will you share yours?

One night everyone at our house was sleeping. My mom heard me shouting "Everyone get out. There's a fire." Of course, she jumped out of bed, screamed for my dad and went running. Except she couldn't find a fire. She came into my room, and I was half way out my second story window trying to "escape the fire." She grabbed me and called for my Dad, and he had to pull me back into my room. I almost fell out the window. I was dreaming that our chemistry lab was on fire at school. Weird thing is. I remember the dream very vividly (even all these years later), but I do NOT remember trying to climb out my bedroom window. My parents said they talked to me about it and that I was awake for a while after, but I.do.not.remember that at all. I remember crawling out the window in my dream, but not actually waking up as my dad bonked my head trying to get me back into my bedroom.

Here is a second story. This one is funny, but it wasn't a dream. This happened as I was waking up from a weird dream that an octopus was hugging me. (I know -- what does THAT mean?!)

I woke up one day, and I was trying to adjust my eyes. There was something cloudy over my eyes, but I couldn't focus. Then, I realized there was something laying on my face. I started screaming and shouting because I couldn't get it off. Why couldn't I get it off? It was my own hand -- and it was so asleep I couldn't move it.

2 comments:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Hey - I'm glad I found your blog! I always thought I was the queen of weird dreams...last night I dreamed that our aquarium fish were swimming around in the air around their fish tanks, and I had to catch them all and put them all back! :-O

Tracy in FL

Char said...

Hey Brandi! Yes, I have had dreams like that. One I remember when I was a kid - I culd have sworn my mom came in my room and said she was going to my aunts house (she lived next door). So I went outside and walked next store and was knocking. It was about 2am in the morning and my aunt couldnt see thru the peep hole who it was. So she panicked and called my parents. They looked out the kitchen window and saw me standing there in my jammies!! I was so upset because I was SURE that my mom told me she was going there.