CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF

Every week, I hear people say "Thank God it's Friday!" While I also love the weekend, there aren't a lot of Fridays that I wake up and think that. But today was one of them. I have had a loooooooooooooooooong week (a long three weeks,actually), and I am so looking forward to the weekend.

Tonight I am working outside after work and then taking a HOT bath (followed by a HOT shower), and then going to bed early. I have already informed my family that if I am awake before 9am tomorrow, *someone* will be in big trouble. LOL! I have a few things to get done before a baby shower I'm attending in the afternoon, or I would have made that deadline noon.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! Enjoy your weekend.

1 comments:

Traci said...

Brandi, I hope that you're weekend was full of rest and enjoyment! Big hugs for all that has been going on. If I were there I would take you out for a yummy lunch somewhere that ends with a dessert that is bigger than the meal, lol.

And we could take my car, although it smells a little funky. Methinks one of the munchkins dropped something somewhere that is producing an odor, lol.