CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home...

After a nice trip to see the folks, it's so nice to be home tonight. It was a nice weekend, and the kids LOVED playing with their cousins. It's not that far of a trip, but it sure wears me out. Between the drive, sleeping on the floor with the kids, staying up later than normal and still getting up early--I am absolutely exhausted by the time we get home. Tonight is no exception.

But of course, like a glutton, I'm sitting here in front of the boob tube waiting for Brothers and Sisters to start. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day!

1 comments:

Brynn said...

Brandi, I'm so glad you got to go, I know you were really looking forward to it.

Go to bed (although at this point, I'm sure you're fast asleep) & have a wonderful day tomorrow.