CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

For Today...

Outside my Window... the landscaping company is loud (technically I don't have a window - my work office is in the middle of the building. But that's outside the closest window.)


I am thinking... Clarissa FINALLY gets to start dance tonight. I'm very happy for her because she's SO excited. I'm very happy for me because the constant question of "how much longer until I start dance" will be gone. Until the break for next year's class. LOL!


From the learning rooms... Nothing.


I am thankful for... my children, their health and happiness, my family and friends, my doctors, my job and insurance, my home and many other things I can't think of.


From the kitchen... I HATE cooking. I never have news from the kitchen


I am wearing... Dress slacks, a cami and a short sleeve shirt


I am reading... the North American Light Vehicle Production Forecast


I am hoping... that my house will sell, that my car troubles will stop and I can keep my job through these HORRIBLE economic times in the auto industry.


I am hearing... the music from my MP-3 player through my computer.


Around the house... I have a lot of cleaning to do, both inside and out. I'm hoping to make a dent in that on Saturday before I leave for a baby shower.


One of my favorite things... Snuggling in my covers on cool, brisk mornings while I watch the trees sway and the leaves fall.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Take Clarissa to dance tonight, relax tomorrow and then clean Saturday before the baby shower.

0 comments: