CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008



This picture pretty much sums it up. I'm sick. I HATE being sick. And while it doesn't happen often, when I do come down with something, I usually get really, really sick.

So, here is my whine for today. My head is so congested that I feel like it could explode. My throat hurts, my ears hurts and my body aches. I have a slight fever, but you'd think it was awful by the way I'm shivering. UGH! I hope this passes soon. I'm supposed to have company Saturday and meet some SS sisters for dinner.

4 comments:

Char said...

oh no! Feel better Brandi!

Brynn said...

Awww Man, I HATE being sick! Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Brandi....ugh...you sound miserable! I hope you feel better very soon. Take care of yourself, get some extra rest and eat some chicken soup. Hopefully before Saturday this will just be a distant bad memory so you can enjoy your SS bonding time.

Emmy said...

Lay low and rest this week so you will be better to play this weekend.

Can't wait to see you Sat!