CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

What a Lovely Surprise

Yesterday when we got home, I asked Jacob to get the mail out of the box for me since my hands were full. He opened it up and shouted "there's a box. I hope it's for me!"

He pulled it out, and it was a small white box. I couldn't figure out what we'd be getting in that size box. By this time, he said "Aw, man, it's for mom." Hmmmmmm. What on earth did I order?!?!

NOTHING. I didn't order anything. I got a lovely box from Brynn -- full of hair clips for Clarissa. That was so nice of her!! I took the Christmas one out and gave it to her immediately (she thought that was all that was in there), and I hid the rest. I intend to put them in the purse I had made for her for Christmas. She loves the Christmas one and wants to wear it to the kids' Christmas program at church this weekend, so I'm sure she'll love getting the rest on Christmas.

Thanks, Brynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brynn said...

Oh, good, I'm glad you got them & like them. I made about 30 for friends/family & then, of course, every time I made one Chay didn't have, she insisted it was hers! Let's just say, she now has over 50 just for her!!!

I hope Clare likes the rest as much as she does the Christmas one! They were fun to make for her.

Buckeye Benita said...

How sweet. You'll have to share a picture of her wearing it.

McKay Family said...

I just want to know how to make them...they are gorgeous! At least the ones I have seen in your posts.