CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Mania

It's the start of ANOTHER week -- where does the time keep going?! I have a lot to do this week, so I'm a little stressed out. (Maybe THAT'S what gave me a migraine last night!) We have Christmas with my side of the family this weekend. I already wrapped all the presents, but I need to find something to make for dinner. It's hard because my brothers live close, so they make their stuff at their house and bring it. I have to make something in the crockpot or get something to serve cold, because I stay at mom's -- and she cooks the ham in one oven and the turkey in the other. She has a roaster...but she won't use it!!!

I'm also a little stressed because we're going to attempt a family photo this year - with all 18 of us. This ought to be really interesting!!!! There are 9 kids, with the oldest being my 7yo son. Normally, we just get a picture with the grandparents and the 9 kids, but this year, they would like it with all of the adults, too. My dad always gets upset when they just take one or two -- they are planning on taking A BUNCH, so we'll be there for a while. After we leave the studio, I'm hoping my brother will take a few pictures of my family of four. We normally have one done at Sears every year, but that's not in the budget this year. If he can take a nice one, I can print it at Costco.

The kids have a Christmas concert for school this week, and Jacob is VERY excited. Clarissa, however, is not and says she is not singing in front of all those people. Seeing as how she got up with her Sunday School class yesterday at church and just stood there, I think she's telling the truth. I'm not sure what started this stage freight stage -- she never used to be this way. Oh, well. We'll see what kind of memories she gives us on Tuesday! LOL!

0 comments: