CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Christmas Time...

and that means pictures in front of the tree! We got in front of the tree today to take a few pictures. Clarissa and Buster didn't want to cooperate, so we didn't get many good ones this year. Here is what we came up with.

Here is Jacob. He's SO ready for Christmas. He's also so tall now!
























And I had to post this one, too. He was being so darn cute!



This is about the only picture I could get of Clarissa this year. She was being quite the little stinker today.























The kids...




Here are the kids with the dogs.
























And the family shot. I look AWFUL, but I feel that way, too, so I figured I mine as well post it. UGH! Oh, and you can see what I meant about Clarissa being a stinker...

2 comments:

Brynn said...

You're such a dork!!! You look great in that picture, what the heck are you talking about?! That is hilarious about Clare, NOW I see the "attitude", (she's still darling though).

They all turned out super cute.

Buckeye Benita said...

Cute pictures, Brandi. One day Jacob will be as tall as the tree!