CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love them and leave them...

Yesterday, I got to go out and spend some time with Tiffany and her family, including meeting new baby Ashlyn. They are all doing great - Tiffany looks amazing, Morgan is the best big sister there is, and Ashlyn is just a doll. Here is a picture I took of Morgan and Ashlyn during our visit.



When I came home, the neighborhood Christmas party was just ending. The neighbors were outside talking, and they were all giving me crap about missing the party. One of our neighbors said I must me longing for another baby. Just the opposite, I explained. I love to hold babies, and I love the baby smell. I'll even feed them and change them when necessary. But I am a "love them and leave them" kind of gal. I will spend hours loving them, but have no problems leaving them! LOL.

1 comments:

Brynn said...

I am SO with you on this one! I will gladly take a toddler over a baby any day! I did love my own babies, but man, they are SO much work, I so don't miss that part!