CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF!!!

I think my title says it all. LOL!

I am VERY happy that it's Friday and this week is almost over. I have been waiting for this day since Sunday night. And I know how bad it is to wish time away, but it's been AWFUL at work and I knew Sunday that I didn't want Monday to roll around.

Ron's birthday is next Wednesday and since he won't be here, we're celebrating tomorrow. We have a giftcard to Texas Roadhouse (and two of those chips for free kids' meals), so we're going there for dinner tomorrow. We'll come home, sing to him and have brownies. Then he'll open his presents, which is very pathetically a package of socks and a $5 movie! The kids love birthday celebrations, so they are really excited.

I have let the entire house know that I'm sleeping in tomorrow, and they better let me! LOL!!!!! I just need to get my dog to understand that, as she normally starts nudging me by 6:30am if I haven't gotten up yet. (She's used to going out at 6:00am.) Hopefully she got, and understood, the memo.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comments:

Buckeye Benita said...

Have a great weekend!