CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hectic couple of days ahead...

Tonight will be a little crazy. DD has dance, I have to make cookies for the kids to take to the church Christmas party tomorrow, I REALLY need to vacuum, I need to do a load (or two) of laundry, and I really need to put clothes away. I'm not sure I can get all the chores done since we have to go to dance, but I'm going to try.

Tomorrow the kids have their Christmas party at church, so I'll have about an hour to myself (unless they need me to stay and help). If I can drop them off, I plan to go home and power clean for a good 40 minutes or so. The house is picked up (except the hanging clothes and laundry baskets in the basement), but I need to dust, wash windows, scrub the counters and do the floors. I can do it fast if the kids aren't around. If they need my help at church, I'll do my chores early Saturday morning before we head out.

Sat AM both kids have dentist appts. I'm getting a much-needed haircut and we have our neighborhood get together Sat afternoon. We also need to get to Home Depot to get parts to fix an electrical problem we're having, so hopefully our neighbor will have time to go with us -- we have NO idea what we need! I just pray our neighbor can fix it like he thinks he can--and that it's done right!

Sunday is the kids' Christmas program at church. I can't wait to see it - the kids do the entire service Sunday, including the message. It's really fun, and they always do a great job. Clarissa is singing like she did last year, but Jacob gets to help with the service. YAY! He's very excited, and so are we. After church, we'll clean up the house and have the day to spend playing games (or outside) until DH leaves for KY. The kids and I will probably watch a movie before bed since swimming doesn't start until January. Ever since swimming ended last month, we've been watching a movie most Sunday evenings. I like the new tradition. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Sounds like a fun (& relaxing LOL) weekend!

Enjoy your time with your family!

Buckeye Benita said...

Have a fun weekend.