CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

What a Useless Day!

I was given a "Free Day" today, and I had so many ambitions. What did I get done...NOTHING. I sat around crying and sleeping almost all day. It was the worst use of my time you could imagine.

I've been in a funk for a long time, and I can't get out of it. I think I'm sinking deeper into it, actually. So what am I doing this fine Friday night to try and make up for today? Drinking a Pomegrante fusion Snirnoff Ice, eating nachos and cheese and watching a chick flick. HOW SAD!!!!!!!!!

I really hope things start turning around for me soon.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

I see nothing wrong with some tasty beverage, nacho's and a chick flick.

Whatcha watching? :)

CloverGirl said...

Lucky 7 on Lifetime.

It's got tiff's McDreamy.

Brynn said...

I invited you to come to the lake with us, YOU didn't take me up on the offer. We had a blast too, you would have loved it!

I really hope you get out of your "funk" soon, I miss my friend!!!

Oh, BTW, there is NOTHING wrong with taking a "me" day every now & then!

Kaye said...

Awwww...I'm sorry it wasn't a better day for you! I wish we lived closer. I would have come over and eaten nachoes with you.