CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Have Come to Realize...

1. I've come to realize that my boobs..
are not what they were before kids.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
is AWFUL because the auto industry is tanking.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I like to sing LOUD...even though I'm an awful singer!

4. I've come to realize that I need...
to start taking care of myself.

5.I've come to realize that I have lost...
my sense of self a little.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I need a break but can't get out because Ron lives in KY and I can't afford a sitter.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
it's July 4th--cuz I've drank too much that day two years in a row.

8. I've come to realize that money...
isn't everything.

9. I've come to realize that certain people....
should not be allowed to breed.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be.....
in physical pain because of my back.

12. I've come to realize that my mom..
is smarter than I ever gave her credit for.

13. I've come to realize my cell phone...
is old and crappy.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I did NOT want to get out of bed!

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I was a little sick to my stomach from pain meds.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
how much I NEED to move.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
is sick with diabetes and may not be around as long as I want.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on the computer...
I spend too much time on there!

19. I've come to realize that today...
is hump day, so now I'm counting down until Saturday!

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
Jacob has a baseball game, and there is no way for me to get out of it. LOL.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
be glad the week is almost over.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
MOVE OUT OF MICHIGAN.

23.I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost is....
Brynn, because she's the only "regular" on my blog. :)

24. I've come to realize that life...
is in God's hands.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
shows what a blast my neighbors can be.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset ...
is Christian music. Corny, I know, but it lifts me right up. Nothing else like it.

27. I've come to realize that friends...
come and go, but the ones that stick around are like gold.

28. I've come to realize that this year..
I am stronger than I ever thought I was...but it still doesn't feel good enough.

9 comments:

Sherry said...

*ehem*, *ehem*...
I'm here every day just about... =]
Great post...I'm a gonna steal it! ;]

Brynn said...

Man, talk about putting the pressure on me!!!

Ok, I'll do it, but it won't be posted for a couple of days, guess you'll have to just keep checking back to see when it shows up! LOL

Melissa said...

I check here every day, too! :pout:

CloverGirl said...

WOW! I'm sorry Sherry and Melissa. I thought Brynn was the only one who came here most days. She's the only one that nags me. LOL!

Cyn M said...

I love this post Brandi! :)
Some of your stuff is also MINE!

Christian Music really is uplifting! :)

Love and Hugs,
Cyn

Amanda said...

I read here often Brandi... love ya! Will totally be copying this.

Brynn said...

Hey, I only nag when I have too thankyouverymuch!!! LOL

Traci said...

I'm here too.. I'm just a little slow... my "regular blogs" only get read every couple days.. but yours is definitely included.

Donna said...

I read regularly too .. just don't often make comments. Hope you don't mind but I'm 'borrowing' this too!