CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Get Smart

We went to see this movie tonight. DH picked it for our anniversary night out because he loved the show growing up. I had never even heard of it. I kept thinking of that show with Joe Friday and asked DH when he came into the movie. He rolled his eyes at me and said that was Dragnet, not Get Smart. Like I would know that!


Anyways...I thought it was hysterical. I had no frame of reference, since I've never seen the original, but I laughed so hard...and I'm not a Steve Carell fan, really. It really was really funny, and I'd watch it again. I wouldn't pay for movie tickets and a sitter again, but I would rent it and watch it at home. Definitely a good movie for a nice belly laugh.
Ron and I have been married for 11 years today. I'm really not sure the last two should have counted since we're living in different states, but hey, they count for now. It's been a very bumpy road, especially lately, but we're still married for now as we try to figure out what to do going forward. Please say a prayer that we get through some more anniversaries. I'm really not sure we will, but I'm doing the best I can right now.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

I'm so glad you at least got to get out, you needed that.

Keep thinking positive & try to move forward, things will work out somehow.

Sherry said...

Not a Steve Carelle fan? And I thought I knew you. Tsk, tsk. Okay, that's a little dramatic, right? LOL I love him! Can't wait to see it.
Congrats to you and your hubby. I know it's been rough. Prayers for you both. =]

Kaye said...

I've never seen Dragnet or Get Smart.

I hope things work our with you and your DH.