CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He Hit the Cycle!!!

I reported this on SS yesterday, but I didn't have any pictures to share. Now I do. :)

Jacob hit for the cycle yesterday at his tournament game. It was a complete and utter fluke, and he will probably never do it again. But it's a really neat accomplishment and he's THRILLED with himself, despite being disappointed that they lost 17-20.

Here is the swing that lead to his FIRST homerun ever. :)















Here he is rounding third. (I couldn't get him on 1st or 2nd because the coach kept getting in my way. His wife is obviously not a scrapbooker.)















Home-ruuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Look at the expression on his face!! He was so happy to get that homerun!















His team got up to celebrate with him, which just made his day!!

1 comments:

Brynn said...

Ok, first, I thought I had the wrong blog, you changed everything!!! Now, on to Jacob... HOW COOL IS THAT?! WAY TO GO!