CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SS Blog Challenge #12: Getting to Know Me

Directions: Copy and paste the following section into your blog and answer as best as you can. You can elaborate (I hope you do), you can post pictures, you can be deep, you can be funny. Whatever you choose -just be honest.

1) Right now I want: to go home and sleep. I'm REALLY tired from staying up late to watch the basketball championship...but I'm so glad I did!!!!
2) I wish I knew how to: sew. Luckily, my mother bought me a sewing machine for my birthday, but I haven't even had the time to open the box yet. I would really like to learn to sew basic patterns.
3) When I want to indulge myself, I: get a pedicure. It is not something I do often, but I LOVE when I have the time and money to take care of my toes.
4) You’ll never see me: in an elevator or confined space. I'll huff and puff up ten flights of stairs before getting into an elevator!!!
5) A childhood memory that I love: Going to Delaware Dam with my family, having picnics and fishing, and just laying on the beach or playing football with my brothers there. It was free to get in, and we went there A LOT because of that.
6) 2 things I do every single day: Pray and kiss my kids. I don't know why those are the two things that popped in my head first...but since they were first, I went with them.
7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: The night I walked out of the hospital after my last radiation treatment. The euphoria didn't last long, but that was the best moment so far this year.
8) Describe yourself in 3 words: scared, tired, depressed
9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: Finish the albums through year three of each child.
10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? Have a pedicure, of course.

I'm going to have to work on the second part of the challenge - post a picture (from this week) of you at your computer. Don't worry about cleaning up - just post and have fun.

1 comments:

Sherry said...

I've just discovered your blog! Where have I been? LOL I've read several of your posts so far and was either laughing or getting a big cry stuck in my throat with just about every one. You have a way with words. Very clear - like painting a picture. I enjoyed reading here! =]