CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lucifer Does Have a heart!!!

This morning, the kids went crazy when they saw that Ron was home. There was a lot of cheering and hollaring going on, and they were very excited. I told them that I was going on a business trip (which I had already mentioned in passing but didn't elaborate because we wanted it to be a surprise that Ron was coming home). Chaos insued.

Jacob was asking if Dad knew how to get to the soccer field (yes, son...you've played at the same field for three years). Clarissa was crying that she has dance tomorrow, and Daddy doesn't know what to do. (Dear, he took you when Mommy had radiation...he can manage it again.) Jacob was fine once he realized his needs were met, but Clarissa was so disappointed. She cried the entire way to school, and clung to me when we got there. Her teacher had to pull her off my leg, and she was sobbing as I walked out the door.

I stood in the hall for a minute thinking "is this my child? The one that acts like the spawn of Satan? The one that told me she wants a new family? Why on earth is she crying like this?" Just as Jacob and I start to walk down the hall, I hear running footprints and "Mommy don't leave me! I love you, Mommy!"

Wow. She does have a heart in there.

1 comments:

Brynn said...

I told you she wasn't all bad!!!;)

Have fun & I can't wait to hear how things go Friday afternoon!!!