CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I don't want it to be Monday.

It's 9:18 pm on Sunday night, and I'm sitting here dreading that another week is about to start. I don't even want to go to bed because it means when I wake up that it will be Monday morning. My plan to stay up can't work, though, as I'm EXHAUSTED from this week. I need to sleep. But I just don't want to go to bed yet. I don't want to start another week this way.

I'm tired of being a "single" mom. I'm tired of being in a marriage with a man who lives in another state six hours away. I'm tired of being stressed about my health and feeling like things only get worse. And it seems like every week, my internal struggles start as soon as the alarm goes off on Monday morning. If only I could figure out a way to skip Mondays...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you need a vacation and to see the healing qualities of walking on the beach in Maine. ;-)

Brynn said...

Heck, don't listen to Melissa, you need to get even further away; Like on the other side of the country! hey, I know, come to Oregon!!! We can skip Monday's together!