CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blog Chalenge - Act your Age

If you could go back to any age again, how old would you want to be and why? What age would you least like to be and why?

If I could be any age, I would most likely want to be 28 again. It was before my tumor was growing, before Ron lost his job and before I had to live as a "single" mom all this time! I would like to go back to those days of us being a happy family. And if I can't go back to that, I'd like to fast forward to the age where we live together again. I'm tired of living like this!!!!!

The age I would least like to be again is 14. I won't discuss why, but that was an AWFUL time for me. I was in high school at the time, and I just had a really bad experience that changed me forever. I will never be the same. And I would NEVER want to go back to that time.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

14 was my worst age, too. You'll have to hear all about it when we hang out.