CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Friends are always there to give you...

a kick in the pants. :)

I'm in a funk. I've been in one for a long time, and it seems to be getting worse every week. I'm having a very hard time physically, emotionally and mentally. I had a complete breakdown in my doctor's office today - and I NEVER do that in public!!! I was such a mess, I walked out in the middle of the appointment. I told her that I can't handle anymore, that I give up, and I had to get out of there. She kept asking me to stop, and I just charged out to my car and left. (Yes, I know I'm a freak.) I don't know what happened, but something took over, and I needed to escape.

I was crying hysterically, scaring the crap out of my kids, and I just couldn't pull it together. Then I got home, and there was a box at my side door. Inside was an awesome assortment of goodies, but what got me most was the card. It read:

"If it's true that adversity builds character...your character's been getting quite a workout lately. Hang in there!"

WOW. It was like an instant wake-up call...and just the kick in the pants I needed to stop being a whiner and keep fighting. Thank God for friends. If it wasn't for my friends, I wouldn't have made it this far.

This is what was inside the box. I'm happy to report that the Mango and one box of Mac and Cheese is already gone. LOL! I absolutely LOVE the bag, and I can't wait to use the spa stuff!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Im glad you like it and that I could be a part of it. You are one of the strongest people I know. Keep fighting!! (((HUGS)))