CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SS Blog Challenge 19

Courtesy of Beth: If you had to make your ultimate MIX TAPE (er, mix CD) what would be the top 10 songs on it, and why would you choose those songs?

Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne
Running on Empty - Jackson Browne
These Days - Jackson Browne
Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
What About Now - Daughtry
It's not Over - Daughtry
I Can't Stop Loving You - Keith Urban
Raining on Sunday - Keith Urban
Stupid Boy - Keith Urban
Faithfully - Journey

During my radiation, I listened to anything Jackson Browne, Daughtry, Keith Urban, Journey, REO Speedwagon, Carly Simon, Michael W. Smith and a variety of Christian music - but the above are the songs I picked out most often. I don't know *why* these are my top 10 songs, but they are. I can't explain it - but they really helped zone me out a little during my treatments.

1 comments:

Traci said...

great choices!