CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

SS Biggest Loser Contest

I entered a contest for the biggest loser on ScrapShare. Pathetically, I have 95 lbs. to lose before I hit my goal weight. I'm pissed because before all my back stuff happened, I was only 30 lbs. from my goal weight!!!!!!!

Anyways, wish me luck. I have no aspirations to lose weight really quickly or anything. I just want a steady stream DOWN on the scale. I went grocery shopping yesterday, and I'm ready for this challenge. I have teammates that are counting on me here...that's GREAT motivation. The challenge starts today and lasts for 6 weeks. I'm excited, yet nervous at the same time.

1 comments:

Brynn said...

Good Luck! I'll cheer you on. I seriously considered signing up, but don't have a scale, so didn't. I will work out & start eating better though.

FYI, I only saw 1 (or is it 2) place(s) you "need" to lose weight!!! LOL

I'm now your official cheerleader, cause you know how I can nag!!! :)