CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Proud Mama

Clare had her preschool graduation at the church last night. Beforehand, we took some pictures, and I just love this one of the kids. I'm disappointed that there was a fingerprint on my camera lens (toward the bottom of her dress)...but I still love it.



Here she is performing on stage before the graduation. She did fantastic, as usual!

And here she is after she RAN across the stage. All the other kids walked across, gave the director a high five and walked over to the line. Not CJ. Nope. She RAN across the stage, yelled "GIMME" and grabbed her certificate. Everyone laughed...except my MIL. She was so embarrassed, and she told Clare so at the reception after graduation. And Clare said "So, I embarrass my mom all the time." That's my girl. LOL.


On to kindergarten in the fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Brynn said...

OMgosh, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm starting to see what you're talking about, although, I STILL think she's a doll!

CONGRATS to you CJ, WHOO-HOO!

Renee said...

Great pictures! I hope your feeling better soon.Renee (ppo11) from Ludington

Traci said...

Awesome! The embarassing kids are the best ones to have.. you know that they'll never be afraid to stand up for themselves.