CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged with Husband Tag... keep reading to see if YOU have been tagged!

What is his name? Ron

How long have you been married? 10½ years

How long did you date? Met in July 1996, engaged November 1996, married July 1997

How old is he? 35 until December.

Who eats more? He does!

Who said I love you first? He did...and it was so romantic.

Who is taller? He's taller than I am.

Who sings better? We're tied for worst singers. LOL!!

Who's temper is worse? His.

Who does the laundry? I do mine and the kids and he does his own

Who does the dishes? Me during the week...him on the weekends.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed (when you are facing it)? Him...it's by the door. I never sleep by the door.

Who pays the bills? I do. That way he doesn't know how much $$ I spend on scrapbooking! LOL.

Who cooks dinner? Usually me...though he does cook sometimes and is a decent cook.

Who mows the lawn? Ron - all the outside work is his.

Who drives when you are together? Around town - him. Any substantial distance - me. I get too car sick to be a passenger.

Who has more friends? Thanks to SS...me. :)

Who has more siblings? I do. I have three older brothers. He has one older sister.

Who wears the pants in the family? I do...because he doesn't want to.

Ok, I'm tagging... Marcy, Sherry, Joan - This was hard because the person who tagged me is one of the few that read my blog!!

1 comments:

Brynn said...

Yeah, I read it daily & then nag you if it isn't updated, aren't I a great friend?! LOL

See, wasn't this so much fun?!