CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Silly Questionaire

Who is your best guy friend? Ron

Do you have trust issues? Not really. I mean, I don't trust just anyone, but once I know someone well enough, I trust them until they give me a reason not to.

Are you a cuddler? I LOVE hugs...but I don't know that I'd classify myself as a cuddler

What's your favorite type of flower? Lillies

Where did you last walk other than your house? I walked to the community center for the kids' swim lessons.

Kiss with your eyes open or closed? Closed if it's a good one. :)

Do you have a best friend? No :(

Would you live with someone without marrying them? Not unless my kids were grown and out of my house. Then...just MAYBE.

Do you remember what you were doing like a year ago? Still trying to adjust to this "single" mom role I'm in.

Last person you cried in front of: Ron

Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are? I'm at home on my couch...and I feel like I need to buy a new one! LOL.

Can you vote next election? Yes. I'm voting Tuesday, actually.

What are you listening to? The tv.

Do you miss someone? Yes - my DH lives in another state!!!!!!!!

Where do you keep your money? I don't have any! Ha!

Are you a jealous person? Not really.

Do you love someone right now? Of course...my family.

Have you ever played Twister? Yep...but I couldn't play it now. LOL!!!

Where did your last hug take place? Clarissa hugged me before she went to sleep.

Where were you at 2:02 this morning? Sleeping in my bed.

Did you lose a friend this year? Yes, I had a friend die in January. :(

What are you doing for your next birthday? I have no clue.

Last place you took a plane to? Kentucky, probably.

How do you feel about the person who texted you last? I don't text.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? Yes.

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles? No, but my kids do...and it drives me nuts!!

Have you changed clothes in a vehicle? Yes, I have.

Who did you last go out to eat with? Ron and the kids

Do you cry easily? Lately...YES!

Do you have unlimited texting? I don't think so...but work pays for my cell, so I don't know.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Ron

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? It definitely depends on who, what, when, where and why!

Do you wear glasses? No...but I'm *supposed* to! LOL.

What are you thinking about? How nice it would be to live tumor-free with my husband.

What's bothering you? That I can't sell this house so that I can at least live with my husband.

Last restaurant you went to? Texas Roadhouse

What did you do yesterday? Got my hair cut, took Jacob to the mall, went out to eat with Ron and the kids and went to bed early.

What would you do with 5 million dollars? MOVE, go back to college, take a FANTASTIC vacation

Exciting weekend? Nope...but it was GREAT not to have anything going on.

Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes

Are you wearing a shirt? Yes - A Cleveland Indians shirt

Whats your myspace song? I have a playlist that rotates. I think it's Jackson Browne, Daughtry and maybe something else.

Where was your default picture taken? In my living room

Last time you went out of town? I'm sure it was to my parents' house

How often do you give high fives? A lot with my two kids!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

This is cool, I'm stealing it, hope you don't mind!

Jayne said...

Check my blog - you are a winner! Woo-hoo!