CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

November?!

Today is November 3rd. How in the world can it be November already?! I just can't get over how quickly the years go by anymore. When I was young, it seemed that I was always complaining that the time was going too slow. I remember my mom telling me to stop wishing my life away--live in the now and enjoy life. Boy, do I wish I would have listened to that advice!!

Now I'm 31 years old, and I feel like every week flies by. I try to take time to stop and smell the roses, but I haven't done a very good job. My goodness---it seems like we just did the kids' birthday parties!! Where in the world have the months gone?!

Tomorrow is the election, and I'll be so glad when it's over because I'm sick of the ads. Thanksgiving is in 3½ weeks, and then Christmas is only 4 weeks after that. I'm not ready for another year to come to an end. I need time to slow down so that I can enjoy my kids and have memories of this winter. PLEASE SLOW DOWN, TIME!!!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Hey Brandi, when you figure out how to slow it down, will you let me know? I too would LOVE to be able to do that. I hate that my kids seem to be growing up right before my eyes. For some reason though, *I'm* not getting older, just them! LOL

Char said...

I had the same reaction! Crazy!