CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Today I am Thankful for...

the cleaning bug I caught this weekend. I'm sure that sounds very silly, but I was inspired by Susan's cleaning spree last week and got SO much done at my house this weekend. I initially thought I'd follow her lead and clean my basement, but I started upstairs and never even made it down there. I'll have to start that next week.

But for now, I am so grateful for my clean and organized house. It was so great to go to bed last night knowing that everything was in its place. And I could still smell the pinesol and see the vacuum lines! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....what a great feeling. Thanks for passing me the bug, Susan!

2 comments:

Buckeye Benita said...

Can you come and do my house?

The Stopper Family said...

I love the cleaning bug. I got a little bit of it last week but I'm not done yet and he left - I'm still looking for him so I can finish.

But my room, which is the repository of all things too old and too small for the kids, finally has floor space again!