CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today I am Thankful for....


my children. I have been through so many ups and downs this year, and through it all, I've found hope and comfort in my family...particularly my kids. They have no idea what I've been through this year, but they make me smile and laugh when I need it most. They give me the strength to fight, even when I feel like giving up. They truly give me a reason to wake up every morning, especially when I want to pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep. It took four LONG years of infertility treatments to get these kids, and I think that probably makes me even that much more grateful to have them in my life.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

I LOVE this picture of the 3 of you! It's absolutely darling!!!

Kids are always a good thing to be thankful for, no matter how they got here. I love how they seem to know just what we need, when we need it.

Tracy Kosofsky said...

These are really beautiful photos!!! I'm really enjoying reading your "thankful for" posts.