CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today I am thankful...

for the end of our election process this year! As I have known for sometime, my choice for President did not win. But this isn't why I'm happy that the election is over. I'm thankful that the process is complete, and that it went off without any major issues. I'm HOPEFUL this means that we, as a nation, can move forward TOGETHER to improve our country and get things back on track.

I'm thankful that the election is over so that the character bashing of both candidates will end. Today is a new day. Let's move forward and make it a good one.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Amen, Brandi. No more commercials for awhile. No more debating, no more arguing... let's move forward!

Brynn said...

I'm with you 100% of this one. Not much we can do at this point, other than move forward & hope &pray for the best.

I too am beyond excited the whole stupid process is O.V.E.R!!! NO more junk mail filling my box every stinkin day!!!

Traci said...

me three! Although I would have preferred things to go differently in the election, I'm resigned to the fact that I have faith that this country will carry on because God always pulls us through. I'm an American citizen and that's awesome in itself, regardless of who won the election!